Thursday, December 18, 2008

HANDWRITTEN :: Personal Gratitude




A handwritten note does not due justice the deep humbleness and gratitude I feel for those who risked their lives and the lives of their families to help me during a recent major accident. I am so blessed to walk away from this with no major injuries. I’ll take the soreness, stiffness, and minor head trauma any day over the other potential outcomes. To my Father God and Angels. Thank you. To my family and friends. Thank you. To those who stopped to help. Thank you.

Clearly, my destiny is just beginning. Use me Lord!

Gratefully yours!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that everything is ok. When I'm alone, sad, thinking about all the bad things in my life, I stop and wonder why I'm so selfish, because there are people who are going through things that are alot worse than the things that I'm going through. On another note it took something bad to happen in my life to realize how blessed I really am.

There was a point to this comment when I starte writing it, but now I forgot. lol. I'm just thankful that I am blessed. :)